Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Audit reporting

Hi community,As our RPA function is maturing we are now also being editted. A security measure we want to implement is an automated periodic report that gives insights into what processes have been adjusted and by who. Has any of you implemented some...

Resolved! Find start date based on Week number

Hi ,I have requirement to calculate start date of week   against the Week number .Input would be Week number ( 14, 17...)Output should be  Start date of respective weekFor example : in Year 2021 for week number 14 , Start date of week is 05-04-2021in...

Resolved! need file needed to run Digital DA asset

can someone suggest where can I get the Digital DA - Release Template.xlsx file which is needed to generate code review report after running Digital DA asset/tool------------------------------Sameer JoshiState Street------------------------------

What are some unique ways/ideas for creating a Unique Key for Blue prism work queues which would have unique value always and ensure no duplicates generated?

What are some unique ways/ideas for creating a Unique Key for Blue prism work queues which would have unique value always and ensure no duplicates generated?------------------------------Thanks & Regards,Tejaskumar Darji------------------------------

Setting up BP DEV Env

Hi,For setting up new BP 6.9 Dev Env, Can we go with SQL Express, or is it necessary for going with SQL Server?Thanks in advance------------------------------vinod chinthakindi------------------------------

Blue Prism - ODBC - BigQuery

We have created an ODBC connection to database BigQuery.We need to connect to the database (BigQuery) and query from Blue Prism (6.3), What would be the best solution?Regards

Choice stage resize

Is there any option to prevent  resize or re arrange of branches of choice stages. It's a pain when there are lot of choices. Thanks in Advance !------------------------------Amlan SahooRPA ConsultantEquinix------------------------------

20025.png

Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED)

Hei, We have a robot scheduled that handles 20-30 cases everyday. From time to time we encounter this error on some cases and could not find much help from the logs or from other forum topics. Has anyone encountered similar problems and have found a ...

Unable to Get the Check box State

Hello All,I have a web application which has multiple check box along with the labels. The process involves checking the state of one of the check box if the respective check box is checked then uncheck it.Example Check box 1 ABCCheck box 2 DEFCheck ...

Code Security tools for Blue Prism

Hi all, Is anyone aware if there are any code security tools applicable for Blue Prism? Also, is SAST (Static Application Security Testing)/DAST (Dynamic Application Security Testing) applicable for projects that provide automation solutions using Bl...

OLE DB - Excel Query

Hello Community, Hope you're fine! Just started to learn applying OLE DB in BP... I've studied online how to configure queries and I think that I'm understanding it well. However, this is not working and BP answers with this error: "Internal: Could n...