Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

BP Upgradation from 6.4 to 6.10.1-Databse error

Hi Team,i am working on Upgrading  from BP 6.4 to BP 6.10.1.I was able to install the BP client (6.10.1) version successfully but when i try to upgrade the Databasei get following error "Cannot upgrade the database at this time. This may be due to an...

Pending sessions control room

Hello,since a few months it sometimes happens that the logout of the resources remains on pending.This happens mostly at night, because the clients are rebooted and thus certain bots that are still running are killed. Then sometimes the logout seems ...

What is Queue Suffix?

What is Queue Suffix in Get Next Completed Batch VBO action? And where do I get it? Default value in process for Queue Suffix=DecipherRabbitMQqueue. I have submitted a batch in Decipher and now when running this 3rd number process it is not getting a...

Integration between BP and Imprivata Agent

Hello Guys, hope you are doing well. I'm trying to build a solution with imprivata agent integration. The agent imprivata caused a lock screen similar to the windows one but necessary for the imprivata autenthication. Until today there aren't any sol...

Global Send Keys - a guide to Send Keys and Send Key Events

Where a technical interface is unavailable for an application or an element within an application a Write stage might not work as a method of inputting text into screen elements. Where that is the case Blue Prism provide two text input methods that w...

JamesW by Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audit reporting

Hi community,As our RPA function is maturing we are now also being editted. A security measure we want to implement is an automated periodic report that gives insights into what processes have been adjusted and by who. Has any of you implemented some...

Resolved! Find start date based on Week number

Hi ,I have requirement to calculate start date of week   against the Week number .Input would be Week number ( 14, 17...)Output should be  Start date of respective weekFor example : in Year 2021 for week number 14 , Start date of week is 05-04-2021in...

Resolved! need file needed to run Digital DA asset

can someone suggest where can I get the Digital DA - Release Template.xlsx file which is needed to generate code review report after running Digital DA asset/tool------------------------------Sameer JoshiState Street------------------------------

What are some unique ways/ideas for creating a Unique Key for Blue prism work queues which would have unique value always and ensure no duplicates generated?

What are some unique ways/ideas for creating a Unique Key for Blue prism work queues which would have unique value always and ensure no duplicates generated?------------------------------Thanks & Regards,Tejaskumar Darji------------------------------