cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Prism V7 Template

vinithchandra3
Level 3
Hi Team,

Do We have any templates for Blue prism V7?

Regards,
Vinith
RPA Developer

------------------------------
vinith chandra
5 REPLIES 5

SteveBoggs
Staff
Staff
Hi Vinith,

Our available Robotic Operating Model (ROM) templates for Blue Prism deployments can be found in the Documents section of our Portal here. While not V7-specific, they should generally apply to Blue Prism implementations that follow our ROM.

If these are not what you're looking for, could you please specify with some additional detail about what you're looking for here?

Steve Boggs
Senior Software Support Engineer
Blue Prism
Austin, TX

I believe it should refer to the development template that involves startups etc, but I believe that hasn't changed, can you confirm?

Emerson Ferreira
Sr Business Analyst
Avanade Brasil
America/Recife
+5581988869544
If my answer helped you? Mark as useful!
Sr Cons at Avanade Brazil

Hi Steve Boggs,

Thanks for the information. I just want to know whether there are any separate templates for Blue prism V7.

Regards,
Vinith
RPA Developer

vinith chandra

Hi Emerson Ferreira,

Thanks for the information. I just want to know whether there are any separate templates for Blue prism V7.

Regards,
Vinith
RPA Developer

vinith chandra

Hi Vinith,

There aren't any V7-specific templates available at this time, but if this is something you're seeking we would recommend to reach out to your Blue Prism Account (or Partner) Manager to request their creation or inquire about if they'll be made available, providing some additional information about the V7-specific nature of your request and how these would differ from those templates currently available on our Portal

Emerson is correct in his response above however, that the templates available on our Portal should be applicable to all versions of Blue Prism as they relate to our ROM best-practices and not necessarily to any new features or functionality available in V7.

Steve Boggs
Senior Software Support Engineer
Blue Prism
Austin, TX