Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Compare values from 2 collections A vs B

Hi, I am not sure if questions can be answered 1 time only or more, so I am raising a new one in regards to the below link for similar but as follow -up, thank you for your timehttps://community.blueprism.com/communities/community-home/digestviewer/v...

BP DB Connection problem

Hello there. we have 2 connections to bp db on interact. 1 to PROD and 1 to MAP (our dev enviroment). 2 weeks ago we dropped the MAP db and we replaced it with a PROD copy. The name it's the same as before and the connection details are all the same....

Stop scheduled processes

Hi,I made the mistake of making an infinite loop in a schedule.Now Blue Prism keeps running the infinite loop schedule, even though I have edited the schedule.What can I do to see the 'queue' of scheduled processes and delete all scheduled processes?

Quest PowerShell Error

Hi All,I have created a Blueprism object to capture the response of PowerShell query which I am trying to execute from blueprism. The code was running perfectly fine till I was running the Windows PowerShell commands. Now as I am trying to run few of...

How to read a value from Web Page ?

Hi All,Hope everyone is safe & secure !How can I read a data from a web page using Code Stage ? Data I mean to say, Suppose against "PO Number" 12345 is present. So I want to read 12345.Kindly assist.------------------------------Madhu Garg----------...

Resolved! April 28th Ask Me Anything: Browser Migration

Hi Community! With Internet Explorer increasingly unsupported by multiple services, now is the time to move to another browser. But which one? And what will you have to do? Well that's what we're here to help you with.We're excited to offer you a new...

JamesW by Community Team
  • 23 replies
  • 42 likes

Split Collection in collection manipulation

Hi, how do i split collection in collection manipulation. what should i put in Collection 1, Collection2 Template and Collection 3 Template in Input and in out put tab what should i put in collection 2 and collection 3 Thanks. Ashvin

How to populate 'key value' for submissions?

Hi everyone, One of the features I need is the ability to search for a specific item in the Inbox of Interact via the Key Value. I have set the item key as the appropriate field in Work Queues, but I'm unable to get this value populated when it shows...

4282.png
LinaWu by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Integration into BPM

Hi all,does anyone of you have got some experience with ARIS BPM (from Software AG) and Blue Prism? Has anybody integrated ARIS BPM into Blue Prism. Especially have you every done a process model export from BPM tool (in tis case ARIS) into Blue Pris...

mhagen by Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes