Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Schedules - Delays between Tasks!

Hi All,Can someone please advise if there is such a thing as a recommended delay time between tasks in a schedule? I understand that a wait may be used essentially to allow resources to load and be available for the next task but have been advised by...

Problem with Get all Items

Hello everyone,I have a problem: We have a Windows application in which we have previously read a table (recorded as a List View Element) with "Get all Items" as a collection. Now this Windows application will be updated to a new version. In this new...

Resolved! Automation Behavior changes on different Run time Resources

Hello All,We developed an automation which interacts with UNIX OS and does password reset . The automation works as expected in debugger mode . When we run it on various Run time Resources the behavior is not predictable.We see in few RR it completes...

Help! Sharepoint Skill not working.

Hi all, I was wondering if you would be kind enough to help me with a small issue I'm facing whilst trying to use the Sharepoint Skill. I have the skill set up and defined in the 'Web API Services' part of BP, the DLLs installed in the correct folder...

Resolved! BluePrism Trial (missing objects)

Dear Community,I started learning blue prism however I'm missing the basic objects like Excel and File Management. Is there a way to download them? (the trial version doesn't have them)Thank you!Kind regards,Lucas

How to identify application from Windows Task bar

Hello,I have one application that can be opened through the application modeler with open as .exe but then it gets minimized and goes into the windows taskbar right corner. The only way to open this application is Double click on the app from the tas...

16047.png

How to Format the Soap Timestamp Date properly?

Dear Team,I am unable to format the timestamp to datetime.I used below logics to get the sopaui timestamp format yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm:ss.SSS'Z'FormatUTCDateTime(Now(); "yyyy-MM-dd")&"T"&FormatUTCDateTime(Now(); "HH:mm:ss")&"Z"FormatUTCDateTime(Now(); "...