cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

❓Blue Prism & AWS | Ask us Anything❓

Blue Prism + AWS are pairing up for a strategic collaboration, and we want you to get the most out of this new partnership. Expanding on a wide range of automation provided by both companies to date, Blue Prism will build SaaS offerings on AWS whilst working closely with the AWS Intelligent Automation team to increase the intelligence and accessibility of Blue Prism's digital robots, and accelerate digital robot integrations with AWS applications and services.

If you would like to learn more about these offerings, are looking to increase customer satisfaction, or if you're wondering how to increase productivity across your organization, please join our "Ask Me Anything" session on Blue Prism & AWS on December 7 to answer these and other burning questions. Our aim is to help you speed the time-to-value of your cloud-based intelligent automation program.

Our product experts will be live to engage with you directly, so get your questions ready.

So, how does it work?

1. Enter your questions in the comments section of this thread prior to the event.
    2. Tune back in on Tuesday, December 7th at 4 pm UK / 10 am CDT for the live Q&A event. Visit this link to join on the day of the event: https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/17260/518753
    3. Experts on the Blue Prism and AWS joint solution will answer questions that have submitted ahead of time. Forgot to send your question in? Don't worry, our team will be answering new questions live during the hour-long webinar.

Would you like a reminder to join the session? RSVP - or click "Download to Your Calendar" in the event here: Blue Prism & AWS - Ask Us Anything

16614.png
    1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

A big thank you to everyone who joined us and asked questions last week! A recap of the event, including the Q&A transcript, and a recording of the session, can be found in this blog: Blue Prism + AWS: Ask Us Anything

------------------------------
    Melanie Giuliani
    Online Community Manager
    Blue Prism

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Just a quick reminder that this session will be taking place tomorrow at 4pm ! If you haven't yet, please register here

And if you have any questions you'd like to see answered, please be sure to post them in the comments here so we can ensure we have them ready for tomorrow!

Not sure what to ask? We've been collecting questions from social media leading up to the event, and below are some examples of questions we've seen come in. 
    • How do I get started? I'm on premise, what do I need to consider before moving to the Cloud?
    • Is moving to the cloud going to impact my existing applications to Blue Prism?
    • Why chose AWS as a Cloud provider?
    • Does AWS have data centers in the Middle East? What are the plans to expand?
    • Do you have any success stories of using Blue Prism on AWS?

Hope to see you there!

Melanie Giuliani
    Online Community Manager
    Blue Prism

A big thank you to everyone who joined us and asked questions last week! A recap of the event, including the Q&A transcript, and a recording of the session, can be found in this blog: Blue Prism + AWS: Ask Us Anything

Melanie Giuliani
    Online Community Manager
    Blue Prism