cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Prism MAPiex not getting Email ID

BrianneGacad
Level 3
Hi, Was just wondering why MAPiex isn't getting the unique email ID. My process works in such a way where i have an action using mapiex to save all attachments within the email first then move it to a sub folder. Once all attachments are saved, i again put another action using mapiex to get email to grab all the details. It gets all of the details in the email e.g subject, attachment count etc but not the ID. Fairly new to the process so any help is appreciated Thanks!
5 REPLIES 5

RobinToll
Staff
Staff
Does the ID come back as blank? Or do you mean that it's different after the actions? What version of the MAPIEX library are you using? Thank you, -Robin

ZaidRab
Level 2
Hi, I'm having the same issue. I am able to retrieve my e-mail with the subject, from , and all the other data EXCEPT the e-mail id.

AtulKumar
Level 3
Hi, Are you guys getting blank id or getting the name in place id. Sometimes it returns name in place of id, it depends upon mail exchange server. Regards, Atul Kumar

BrianneGacad
Level 3
Hi all, I'm getting a blank ID. Using microsoft outlook if that helps (Im assuming its the microsoft exchange server its using) Any information would be great Thanks! Brianne

DaveMorris
Level 14
Hi Everyone, The latest release of MapiEx installation appears to have fixed this problem. I had the same issue in that the Get Mail action did not retrieve the email ID. I downloaded and installed MapiEx version 2.* and it works now. Respectfully, Dave
Dave Morris 3Ci at Southern Company Atlanta, GA