cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tag Filter Input

NarayanShrawagi
Level 6
Hi, How can I give input to tag filter for OR condition.  Ex.  I have three tags "Employee" ,"Contractor" , "Ex-Employee" . If I want to retrieve records from Queue for either "Employee" or "Contractor", how should I provide input to tag filter. As I can see from manual we cant use OR condition in tag filter and default tag is +(AND) 
Narayan
5 REPLIES 5

NarayanShrawagi
Level 6
Please reply
Narayan

Hitesh__Mhatre
Level 4
Hi, you want to find records with tag named either ""Employee"" or ""Contractor"" that means you don't want to find ""Ex-employee"" tag then you can try ""-"" to opt out from search i.e if you use ""-Ex-employee"" in tag filter then you can get records with ""Employee"" or ""Contractor"" you can use sem-colon to add multiple filter criteria Hope this will work for you..  

Deep.Shah
Level 6
I do not think we have ""OR"" operation for tag filter. However, one way by which we can achieve this is by creating tags that allow us to get the desired results with filtering options provided. For example, If an item is Employee type, Tag that item as; Employee-Not Contractor-Not Ex-Employee, and so on. Thus, you will have the exact tag value known which could help you filter using +, - and ; options. This may not be the best solution and others can pitch in, but I believe it's simple to implement.  

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
If you search for tags in the product help there is a Queue Management page for you to read with the answer to your question.  You can filter using multiple tags by putting a semi-colon between them and you can also put a + or - symbol in front of the tag to simbolize if you want to filter on the tag existing or not existing.

SandipWakchaure
Level 3
Queue Management guide does not mention about applying multiple Tag filters using  OR'ed. Multiple Tag's are AND'ed Refer attached, How do we set that multiple Tag's using ORed?