Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Citrix open more then one instance of applications

Hi, I am working with two applications within Citrix and I have an issue that when Robot opens Citrix environment, applications run automatically. It has no pattern how many of instances are being open. One time it is 3 and another 7. Is there any s...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Blue Prism Accrediation Path

Hi Team, I'm interested to know the process how an individual would be certified as a Technical Architect by Blue Prism Team. Also pls advice if there is any LMS in this portal that would facilitate in updating our course status such that Blue Pri...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Print PDF

Hi, I'm attempting to print a PDF from Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and I'm experiencing issues with selecting the appropriate printer option from the dropdown. I've been able to spy the combo box successfully using accessibility mode, however, when I run t...

Getting Error at the Time of Mark Exception

Hi , I am getting the error while marking the item as Exception. "Internal : The specified item was not locked by this business object". Please read the above Error message in double Coat.can anybody help me to know the meaning of this error. Regard...

Java Access Bridge

Hello Guys ,   I am Trying To Spy Java Application .   I have Installed Java 8 Version , As per the Access Bridge Installation Guide I have Enabled Java Access bridge in control Panel.   Now I am trying to verify JAB using java ferret and java ...

XML encoding

Hi all. I try to load xml file. I use Utility - XML / Read File. Xml file on russian language. Unfortunately in data Item i see something like this:         I think problem in encoding. How i can teach the BP to work correctly with "windows-...

Control Room - Could not open target process

Hi all, I'm getting the following error when executing a process in the Control Room: "Could not open target process". I have executed correctly this process many times but I get this error since last week so I cannot complete the process anymore. ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Work Queue] Max Memory Limit

Anyone know if there are hard limitations on the amount of data that can be stored in the work queue items, or in the work queue in general, and if so, do you know where to find documentation on it?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[SQL Server] Internal Timeout Of SQL Queries

We're working with a database that takes up to 2 minutes to respond with results. Blue Prism seem to throw a timeout exception after 30 seconds. I need to be able to override this behavior. Anyone with any input on this very specific problem?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to attach to the web Browser

Hi Guys   In our project we are facing one issue where we are not able to attach a BO to already open IE browser. Though we have done attaching and detaching in some other BO where it is working fine. But this particular BO it says "more than one...

Citrix Automation

Hello Everyone, I am new user of BluePrism and i want to know how to automate citrix environment, and where can i get Citrix Automation tutorilas? Please help me Thank You