Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Using BP for capturing transnational and information

Hi , using BP, i want capture the transnational and information level logs , but not session logs, can you please help me on the above mention subject. is there any internal VBO  to capture the logs, or if not please provide me the appropriate solu...

session log viewer save

Hi, I would like, each time an item in the workqueue catches an exception, to save the logs automaticly, in csv or html format. I know i can do it manually (right click on the item -> view log -> file -> export). Is there an existing object that w...

How to use/import Process template?

How to use/import Process template?  I downloaded the template and tried to import it. It gives me below error message. An error occurred while attempting to import the release:  'system' is an unexpected token. Expecting white space. Line 163, pos...

Utility - Collection manipulation reducing dates

Hi, I am creating a process which utilises the Collection manipulation object to filter data which was sourced from an excel spreadsheet. Whenever I utilise the object it reduces the dates within the collection by 1 day each time. This even happens...

MS Excel VBO

Hello, I have added logic to MS Excel VBO to color a cell when the cell range input range is passed.  I just believe it is not a good practice because we will have to provide the MS Excel VBO to be imported in the production server if there is any ...

MS Excel VBO - Old format or invalid type library

When trying to open a correct .csv file with the MS Excel VBO - Open Workbook, I receive the following error: Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Old format or invalid type library. (Exception from HRESUL...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Alert stage configuration

Hi, I am using an Alert stage in a process. The process is running in control room fine but not able to see alert message as notification at run time. After completed, in process log alert message is visible. Why I am not getting notification(for ale...

Filter Collection

Hi I have a parent collection with rows for which i'm using filter which inreturn fetches me output of matching value with particular row to output collection. I want to delete the row in parent collection which matches with the output collection. T...

Vikas by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting to Oracle DB with the OLEDB VBO

Hi I am trying to use the OLE DB VBO with the 64bit version of Blue Prism 5.0.30.0 and I have an issue with the VBO. I setup Oracle Client and the Oracle 64 bit ODAC. This is on the 64 bit version of Windows 10. I can use Windows C# and system level...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Exception Handling

Hello Guys ,   I am trying to understand exception handling. I have a small problem i have designed a flowchart where exception is generated and recovered. there are 2 recover stages and 2 exceptions. As per the Guide if an exception occurs in re...

Accessibility spying failure

Hi. One of our resources is suddenly failing to identify items previously mapped using accessibility mode. Our other resources don't have this problem and this machine was working previously. When we try to re-spy the accessibility elements, it com...