cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JRE 9 is not working for spying java application

MincheolShin
Level 2
I have installed BP 6.2 and JRE 9.0.4. (Both are 64bit version. ) after then I tried to attach java application. but I got an error message from BP.  - same error occur after executing command "jabswitch -enable" Could you give me an advice for this problem ?   Thanks.   Failed to launch application - Could not initialise Java Access Bridge support - Failed to load Java Access Bridge DLL. The file could not be found in any of the following expected locations -  Application Directory: c:\program files\blue prism limited\blue prism automate\WindowsAccessBridge-64.dll System Directory: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\WindowsAccessBridge-64.dll Windows Directory: C:\Windows\WindowsAccessBridge-64.dll Current Directory: C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate\WindowsAccessBridge-64.dll  
1 REPLY 1

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
There is a lot of help in the  knowledgebase about getting JAB installed and working with your Java application.  It is not always as simple as  flicking a switch in windows settings, there are instances where your Java app requires a different version of JAB or a  manual install of JAB into a non-standard location. The main thing to remember is JAB is an Oracle Java technology outside of the Blue Prism product.  I recommend installing and using Java Ferret and Java Monkey (provided by Oracle with JAB 2.0.2) to test your installation of JAB is working with your application - if not you need to investigate how to get JAB working with your app.