Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Prism- Out of memory exception error

VinodBommi
Level 2
2 REPLIES 2

BrentonWestwood
Level 5
I and my RPA team are experiencing terrible performance issues with Blue Prism when saving updates to processes, opening multiple processes, and after clicking Reset following a DEBUG run.    It appears that Blue Prism will work just fine for updates following a workstation reboot and first run of a process.   After running a process (in DEBUG mode), Blue Prism will not perform well at all end after signing out of Blue Prism and signing back in.   As I watch the Task Manager to try to figure out what is happening, I can see the Blue Prism - Automate.exe - process listed as being "suspended to improve system performance".   Also, I often see a "print driver host for applications" process show up under the Automate.exe process and ending that subprocess will help to allow Blue Prism to finish a reset or save operation.    However, I do not have an answer for the performance issues right now and I hope someone does.   Blue Prism v6.5.1 has performed terribly for development activities since the October 2019 Windows Security Patch(es) were applied and/or possibly some Office 365 updates that came with the Microsoft Windows updates in October.  

Anyway, I have experienced Blue Prism hang and basically get overloaded on memory to the point that I have had to end the Automate.exe task and then recover my changes but I am not finding that memory exception and kernel error.    Good luck to us both.  I hope we or someone figures out the performance issues with Blue Prism.

------------------------------
Brenton Westwood
Systems Analyst
Southern Company

Hi, 

Any luck on resolving the matter?

Raivis Lazdāns
Process analyst/ RPA developer
Europe/Riga