Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

6.5 version process studio bug

Hello,I recently noticed, that while working in process studio some UI elements disappear randomly, like refresh button (I guess majority of those which are "standard"). And the last is just to show that all the usual toolboxes are enabled. Is i...

23894.png 23895.png

The ERP System

Hi, section 3.2     Any process which automates the ERP System must consume into memory all the actions within ERP object, including the actions it doesn't use. Check this link  https://portal.blueprism.com/system/files/documents/Object%20Design%20Gu...

Issue with Region Mode reads from Control Room

We are having an issue with a process which performs Region Mode reads. The process runs successfully - through volumes - on dev & test environments through the control room. The process is using region mode to read data from a PDF.Once we move to th...

Free up Collections

Hi,I noticed collections somehow keep their memory footprint and structure after they have been used and rows have been added, even when using eg 'remove all rows from collection'. I experienced the situation in which my process runs out of memory ev...

Using GetWorkbook in custom Excel Object

Dear All,I would like to create an object which interfaces with Excel, including a stage which uses the following code: Dim worksheet as Object Worksheet = GetWorkbook(handle, Nothing). ActiveSheet worksheet.UsedRange.AutoFilter (Field:= fieldToBeFil...

Opening Multiple Screen of SAP

Hi Team,Need help I want to run multiple session of SAP using automation to run multiple company code..RegardsAmit------------------------------Amit ShrotiOperation ManagerAgilentAsia/Kolkata------------------------------

Blue Prism sever reset

Hi All, We are facing issues with the blue prism server. Yesterday when we logged in to Blue Prism tool all the users and modules that were created over the last 6 months have been deleted. Also, all the audit logs seems to be cleared and we were no...

WEB API using Windows Authentication

Hello,I have a requirement where in have to use the on-premise API, using my windows authentication. Are there any suggestion in this scenario.Thanks------------------------------B Pat------------------------------

BPat by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

VBO Data - SQL Server - Date / Time-Columns

​Hello,when the result set of a query does contain a date and/or time column, the data is not reflected correctly in die blue prism collection.There is some utc calculation ongoing.And so when the data in the database already is in utc the results ar...

How to use Login Agent

Hello ppl! This post is only to see different points of view and what you recomend using Login Agent.We are using the Login and Logout through the scheduler in a simply secuence "Login" On Complete -> "Process"  on complete -> "Logout" On Complete ->...

12304.png

REST API

Hi, has anybody experience with REST API ? We will have a web app which will send (post, put) JSON via REST API to a BP DB and vice versa. I would need the Object for BP and the know-how to establish a successful communication. Any help is apprec...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Workload Management

I have a use case where I need to work on nearly 5 Lac items every day. I'm not sure what is the capacity of the BP queue. Can someone suggest me if I can use the BP work queue for this scenario or any workaround if there?----------------------------...

Need clarification on spying the element from chrome

Hi,I have installed V6 BP, and trying to automate using chrome browser.While spying its highlighted but while executing data was not wrote into that text box properly.Could anyone assist me on this..------------------------------Senthil Nathan-------...