cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Prism Parallel tasks using multiple tabs in IExplore

GuilhermeCarval
Level 2

Good Morning all. 

Can someone help me with an issue? I'll start a new project soon and the business team asked me if it's possible to develop processes where inside internet explorer I'll try to open multiple tabs and execute the same process that would happen from a single tab, but in multiple tabs managing all the tabs to get most out the machine resources (parallelism/threading).

Is it possible or it is out of Blue Prism best practices/impracticable? I'm asking this because since I started my lessons on Blue Prism it seems that this lessons give me the idea of parallelism using multiple machines as a machine being the atomic  unit to paralelize processes.

------------------------------
Guilherme Carvalho
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable
In IE each TAB is a different process, so you  will have a multi-threading. In order to attach to the right process, you can attach by PID, and/or Session ID, if previously saved.

Cohen
RPA Developer

Romania

Hi Ionut, I appreciate for your answer. I asked help for Blue Prism support and reach the answer to my doubt. I'll share it here.

https://help.blueprism.com/Automation-Design/Studio/Object-Design/1140182252/Can-I-run-multiple-Processes-in-parallel-on-one-Runtime-Resource.htm

Guilherme Carvalho