cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Prism to SalesForce Connectivity Issues

BhavanaKalva
Level 2
Hello All,
I'm sorry. I don't know whether this is right community or not. I'm in need for help from someone who could help me resolving BluePrism-SFDC issues:

we are making below 3 steps to SFDC :

• Connect to SFDC API : After successful connection, blue prism gets access token through which we get and post data
  • Get

All the above operations are performed successfully in dev and UAT. But in production, some times the above steps are successful and some times they are failing. Below message is appearing in production intermittently when ever bot fails to connect SFDC API/get/post:

Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

After looking into the logs, there is no issue at the SFDC . We cannot say that this may be a access issue as the process is successful sometimes and failing sometimes. We already had discussions with security teams. There is no issue at the Security perspective.

Please help us in resolving this issue. Kindly connect us to a related person who could solve the issue.

Thanks,
Bhavana Kalva,

------------------------------
Bhavana Kalva
Robotic Process Automation Developer
DuPont
Asia/Kolkata
1 REPLY 1

ewilson
Staff
Staff
This question is better suited for either the Blue Prism Product or Digital Exchange community pages.

With that said, how are you connecting to SFDC? Are you using the connectors available with the Blue Prism Power Pack for Salesforce, or have you written your own integration?

Cheers,

Eric Wilson
Director, Partner Integrations for Digital Exchange
Blue Prism