Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Working with Blueprim's collections

I have two collections, One collection contains information as follows. Collection 1 includes following details, It has only one row. |NAME|AGE|CITY| |:----|:---:|:----| |AA | 20|NEW | Collection 2 includes following details, it has multiple rows but...

Resolved! Blue Prism 6.5.1 - Auto Save Feature

Hi Blue Prism Team,I would like to know why the "Auto Save" feature is not available/working in "Blue Prism 6.5.1" version. It was working in Blue Prism 6.1.Is this a known issue in this version?Is there a workaround to that so that we can make the a...

Load an autosave

As far as I know, Blue Prism makes an autosave every 15 minutes (or so, as default), while one are working on a process or an object. Is there a method to load an autosave? I was unintentionally pressing "Discard changes" on a process, where I should...

Resolved! How to create small collection from main collection ?

Hi,How can I create small collections from main collection. For Eg: The below screenshot shows the main collection. Now, I want to fetch values of Column3 & Column4 into a separate collection. How can I do that ? ------------------------------Swati -...

28354.png

Resolved! Upload an Image to a form by robot.

Good Day, Everybody! Today i faced up with a problem in which i was trying to upload an image to a form by robot. To understand what i mean, i want robot to create a form and fill the upload field. After that, i want to sent this submission to approv...

help... lost interact new forms

So i was trying out the export and import form functionality and it looked ok except i could only import to a weird business process named "Change of Circumstances" that was created automatically without modify option. Here you have the original and ...

3736.png 3737.png

BP0043 is too busy to run that process.

Hi All,I am trying to run Bot from control room but I am getting the "BP0043 is too busy to run that process" error. Please see the screen shot belowWhat are the possible scenarios of getting this error. Please assist me.-----------------------------...

19760.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Import of package.

Hi Everyone, is it possible to limit where (what folder) a user can import a release? Even if we limit a user the access to only one folder, when he has the  import rights in his profile. By importing a process or an object he can import anywhere, in...

Use of DB for Reporting

#BPTechTips   **TIP** BP Database can be used to create various type of reports either by connecting using Connection String. SQL views can be used with DB tables to provide any information required.Replica of DB is recommended in order to avoid load...

Decipher server not running

Hello, I have an issue with starting my Decipher server. I installed the components based on the instructions. Everything seemed fine, but my Decipher server is not running. The error message said:  I saw previous threads, and I tried to reinstal...

36605.png 36606.png 36607.png

Email headers in outlook

I'm new to BP and I can't figure out how get the email header out. I have downloaded the vho outlook library, but as far as I can read, there's isn't an action to get the header. Am I just blind or how would you go about getting the email header? My ...

Requirements for Setting up New BP environment

Hi,We have a requirement of setting up a new testing environment for Blue Prism 6.9. on Azure cloud for 30 days.which includes1. one app server2. one RR3. one IC4. one SQL DBThe Vcore SQL DB costs more than normal 20DTU or 50DTU SQL DB.So we are conf...

Resolved! Paragraph Type Fields

Hi All, Is it possible to edit the value of paragraph fields and also to make these fields visible or not visible by using the Interact API VBO. When getting form schema the paragraph fields come in with a GUID Name and not the normal name. For examp...