cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BluePrism Process fails in closed Remote Desktop Environment. Will VNC solve this issue??

RyoheiSuzuki
Level 2
Hi all, I am running BluePrism on Windows Server 2012 environment using Remote Desktop Connection. When I start a process on this environment and close the RDC window, the process throws an error because the system is locked by closing the window. Then I found an article below, which is saying TeamViewer or VNC may conqure this kind of issues.   - BluePrims in Remote Desktop Enviroment (Citrix) https://portal.blueprism.com/forums/technical-queries/processobject-studio/blueprims-remote-desktop-enviroment-citrix   Does anyone try TeamViewer or VNC? and did it resolve the issue?? I would appreciate if you could give me your solutions.   BR,   Ryohei
14 REPLIES 14

Hi parlay Das,

When you import the release file which option  you have selected ?

If you are trying to import release file you need to select import release file  other wise process or object. 

If you selected process or object  and trying to find release file it is not visible.

If you notice the file type in the screenshot( file explorer) it is referring to object  but looks like you are looking to import release file .

So try to select import release file instead of object or process 

------------------------------
-----------------------
If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer"

Harish Mogulluri
Lead developer
America/New_York TX
-----------------------
If I answered your query. Please mark it as the Best Answer

Harish Mogulluri

Hi Harish,

Thank you for the instruction. I have followed same steps. But when I am trying to set up parameter giving below message. Can you please suggest how to proceed. I have already set up all local policy and set up Credentials from System Tab.

12031.png

When I set up parameter to run Login giving below message

12032.png

After click ok and right click and start then giving below message and terminating session. Also I have given screen shot for log file error message.

12033.png

Can you please suggest why cannot able proceed. Can you please share me steps that need to be follow.

Thanks,

Pralay

Pralay Das

Hi,

Based on your screen shot, one thing you need to change it. Regarding the credentials name you kept as "BP-Bot" but in the control room the runtime resource host name getting displayed as "BP-BOT". So keep credentials name as "Windows Login: BP-BOT".

Also regarding the startup parameter of login process provide below values

1)Login locally : false

2)Domain: Provide the user domain. If you don't know check system admin team they will help you on this.

3)Send secure attention sequence: In case if you enabled SAS service in group policy level and services then select the value as true or else keep it as false.

Also please confirm whether login agent installed on VDI or VM server machine?

Best Regards,
Devendran Venkatesh
RPA - Technical Architect |
Riyadh 11413, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Phone. +966-556784162
Best Regards, Devendran Venkatesh RPA - Technical Architect | Riyadh 11413, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Hi Devendra,

There is two Bot machine one is BP-BOT & BP-BOT1 . I have installed login Agent in two BOT machine no app server. I am trying to run login process from BP-BOT1 machine drag drop into same resource machine (BP-BOT1 machine) in control room. I don't know why BP-BOT machine showing offline although this machine is open already.

12041.png

Thanks,

Pralay

Pralay Das

Hi,

If you want to test login agent and etc. Basically app server need to be setup to avoid these issues. Once your bot machine connected with app server and please make sure below areas are fine.

·         Runtime resource should connected with app server

·         Make sure personal run time resource check box selected in the settings tab.

·         Make sure listener is up and running.

·         Make sure login agent is installed and services are up and running.

Best Regards,
Devendran Venkatesh
RPA - Technical Architect |
Riyadh 11413, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Phone. +966-556784162
Best Regards, Devendran Venkatesh RPA - Technical Architect | Riyadh 11413, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia