cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BluePrism Runtime issue

sayansaya
Level 2
while I am running the process at a specific point the execution gets stopped and blueprism window also gets closed.Anyone faced this issue before and any solution.

------------------------------
sayan saya
7 REPLIES 7

ManishKumar
Level 7
you can check logs for action where it stopped/closed. 
Also, look into event logs for any event captured during same time in runtime resource.

Manish Kumar

This happens for few cases if there are any incorrect arguments passed in any action stage/uncontrolled loops, as a result, the blue prism exe crashes.
This can be caught in unit testing.

Murali Krishna
RPA Consultant

Thanks for your reply,

I have checked the event viewer log, "System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.". this is the error I have got.

sayan saya

Thanks for your reply,

I have checked the event viewer log, "System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.". this is the error I have got.

sayan saya

EVIPUTI
MVP
It can be due to many reasons. The resource PC would likely crash when it encounters an unhandled exception. Have a Recover & Resume block in your master process and on Resume, log an error message with the exception details and continue on with the next run.

Vipul Tiwari
Senior Process Simplification and Optimization Designer(Solutions Architect)
Fidelity International
------------------------------ Vipul Tiwari Senior Process Simplification Developer Amazon ------------------------------

@sayansaya Please check the below discussion this should help .

https://community.blueprism.com/communities/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?GroupId=145&MessageKey=fb1ab999-d74b-4dbd-9f5f-a1a1cdd281f6&CommunityKey=3743dbaa-6766-4a4d-b7ed-9a98b6b1dd01&tab=dig...

Vipul Tiwari
Senior Process Simplification and Optimization Designer(Solutions Architect)
Fidelity International
------------------------------ Vipul Tiwari Senior Process Simplification Developer Amazon ------------------------------

hI,

Any process running in 32 bit exe, it can occupied max  1GB. of memory. So please check memory consumption before reaching that point and try to release un necessary objects or collection as much as possible. Try to call GC.Colllect manually using the code stage (forcefully call Garbage collector) . 

Regards
Sutirtha Gupta
Kolkata, India

Sutirtha Gupta
RPA Tech Lead
TATA Consultancy Services
America/Toronto