Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Blue Prism license downgrade/upgrade rights?

Hello, I am setting a Blue Prism license in customer's Software Asset Management tool. I cannot find anywhere in the official docs whether there is a downgrade or upgrade right included in their subscription?I mean, can an active subscription for v6 ...

Resolved! Process Versioning

Hi,I have been constantly studying the blueprism database schema in order to be more productive and more accurate in locating problems in production, but a question arose in which table I can find where the versions of the processes are stored as sho...

19368.png

Decision details in Word export (PDD)

Hello, We have a question about where decision details are listed in the PDD Word export? It appears the details do not show up there. It shows up in Capture, Process Maps and XML however, not in the PDD. We can see in the bird's eye view where there...

Java Spy Mode Error in Oracle EBS Java forms

Hello,Trying to Automate Java forms using BP. When opened the Oracle EBS in IE in Application Modeller and while spying the Java forms in order to identify the fields I couldnt able to switch to "Java Spy Mode" (while pressing alt).The Java spy mode ...

Resolved! Work Q processing order

Hi,I apologize already now for a sub-par question.My process has a collection of 6 initial rows that need to be added to the WorkQ and must be processed in the same order as they were in the collection. For simplicity's sake I gave them Item Key valu...

PvD_SE by Level 12
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Bot Scalibility

I am trying to understand , where do I install my another licence to make a multibot architecture.Generally application Server is able to handle 50-100 runtime recourses, but where should I install my new license.------------------------------Nikhil ...

nikhiln by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Bot Scalibility

I am trying to understand , where do I install my another licence to make a multibot architecture.Generally application Server is able to handle 50-100 runtime recourses, but where should I install my new license.

nikhiln by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

How to fetch the data's from SQL Server agent jobs?

Hi,I need to fetch the data's from SQL server agent jobs, For that I have used data SQL server set connection action that's fine &  then used data SQL server set collection action, In this action I need to give the SQL input to fetch the data's from ...

JamunaT by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Chrome extension 6.10/6.10.1

Hi,yesterday they were available at google shop, today they are gone Somebody else noticed ?------------------------------Ole GundersenDevelloper/tech leadSB1Europe/Oslo------------------------------

Resolved! Trial version with no objects available

Dear community,I've just started learning Blue Prism after downloading the trial version.Can you help me find the excel manipulation object? As you can see on the attached image, I've only the objects that I've created.Thanks in advance.Kind regards,...

Application not starting from Control Room

Hi, I have a simple process which runs perfectly if run in Blue Prism Process Studio, but does not run at all if I try to run it via Schedule or by dragging it manually onto the machine and press Start. The error shown in the logs always indicate...

Excel Macro using BluePrism

Hi All,I'm trying to run an excel marco which gives a pop-up to enter the current date. I tried using run macro in MS EXCEL VBO bot is running macro but not moving to next stage in blueprism until less I close the pop-up manually,I also tried to spy ...