Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Best Pratices in code stage

Hey guys, how are you? I hope you are well, I came to open a discussion about the best practices when using the code stage, I encourage you if you have any practices that you want to share, feel free.I usually always place my codes inside blocks with...

26409.png 26410.png

Blue Prism DB structure

Dear,I am trying to retrieve some data from BP DB daily, the purpose is to retrieve daily data such as how many works do the robot created, completed, and failed. I have a work queue item and every time robot finish the process, robot will update the...

What exactly does Rabbit MQ do in Decipher IDP?

What exactly does Rabbit MQ do in Decipher IDP? Just wanted to understand what it does and what is its role here in document processing.------------------------------Thanks & Regards,Tejaskumar DarjiSr. RPA Consultant-Automation Developer------------...

Question on Batch Types and it's functioning

So in Batch Types, we can select multiple Document Types right. Hence if I want to process Invoices, Forms, Contract Notes, etc. various types of documents under a single batch then I can select multiple Document Types in Batch Type settings and proc...

Separating one document from a batch

Hello community,A question regarding separating one or more documents from a batch:I've two Verify Users who verify documents. They're both responsible for verifying their own documents. However, the documents they verify are very similar - and there...

Excel VBO create instance in debug mode Issue: "Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: The remote procedure call failed. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800706BE)"

"Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: The remote procedure call failed. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800706BE)"We are getting this error while we are using Excel VBO create instance in debug mode. ------------...

Create a custom tile in Analytcs

Hi Everyone, According to this information (Link) it is possible to create a custom tile and data sources. But I can't find anywhere how to do this step by step.When you have developed the SQL where do you store it and how? In addition, I wonder if t...

Form approver record?

Hello there. We have a form that can be approved after submission by any approver (any approver option selected). But we need to know who approved still. And we can't find that information anywhere...We can't find any info on interact DB (or other) w...

Use RPA for regression tests

Hi community,I am curious if any of you ever build a 'test' robot for new ERP releases (regression tests)?At our company every six week an update of our SAP system is released for which regression tests have to be performed in advance. We want to inc...

24H Challenges at BPW - Last spots available!

Hi Community! As you know, we will be hosting three Challenges on the 20th of May at Blue Prism World. Including different difficulty levels, these Challenges are designed for global teams to virtually get together in a mini-hackathon style competiti...

15308.png