cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAPTCHA issues

Fran.Woodcock
Level 4

Hi all

I wonder if anyone has had to find a solution to having the CAPCHA anti-robot thing appear on their log in sequence to web browser applications?

I have asked my IT team about deactivating it, and that's not an option, neither is it an option from the supplier end!

As it's anti-robot, I am not sure how to get round it within the process and wondered if anyone else has experienced it and found a solution I can use?

Many thanks

Fran

------------------------------
Fran Woodcock
2 REPLIES 2

harish.m
MVP

Hi Fran Woodcook,

There is a software called anti captcha, you can explore that  and also you can try whether you are able to download voice from teh captcha and pass that file to AWS or Azure service   to get  the words to enter  in the site.

Also other options I would suggest to check is browser extensions.

-----------------------
If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer"

Harish Mogulluri
Lead developer
America/New_York TX
----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]

Hello Fran,

Basically, the use of captcha most of the time aims to prevent robots from accessing information in an automated way. It is important to highlight that automating the CAPTCHA solving process would inevitably defeat its original purpose. It is understandable to question whether it is feasible to successfully automate CAPTCHA overcoming, as its complexity is designed to challenge automated algorithms and mechanisms. Although an Optical Character Recognition (OCR) approach can be considered, its effectiveness is often questionable due to the constant evolution of CAPTCHA techniques, in the most recent versions I believe it is unfeasible. There are some alternatives that offer human assistance in overcoming CAPTCHA through APIs, but it is important to note that most of these services are paid and depending on the type, their effectiveness can be variable. Additionally, when considering the use of these services, it is prudent to carefully examine the privacy policy of the application or system in question, as many explicitly prohibit captcha cracking, which can result in undesirable consequences in terms of compliance and integrity. Therefore, choosing approaches to handle CAPTCHA must be done carefully, taking into account associated risks and compliance with applicable policies.

Regards,

Leonardo Soares
RPA Developer Tech Leader
Bridge Consulting
América/Brazil
Leonardo Soares RPA Developer América/Brazil