cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Run Process From Control Room

ZahibSidiq
Level 4
Hi, 

I am trying to run a process from the control room on a runtime resource but get the following error message: 

"Failed to create session on NO-PC-PC0S5KAD - Failed to get effective run mode - Unable to calculate run mode - object Webservices - OAuth2.0 does not exist"

And when I try to run any other process on the same machine, it works fine.

Any idea what may cause this problem? Any help will be appreciated much.

BW

Zahib

------------------------------
Zahib Sidiq
Associate
KPMG
Europe/Oslo
2 REPLIES 2

ZahibSidiq
Level 4
It seems that the reason is JSON to Collection Action on Business Object: Utility - JSON, once I deleted this action, it just worked fine and to be sure, when I did add it again on my process, I got the same error message. 

I do need to have JSON to Collection action on my process, what can I do to resolve this issue? any tips? Btw should i copy/move some json.dll file to a folder when using json vbo?

Zahib Sidiq
Associate
KPMG
Europe/Oslo

I don't think the JSON VBO has anything to do with the original error. The only time I have seen the original error you described is when that object literally doesn't exist in the Blue Prism environment or if for some reason it is inaccessible to the process (maybe if it's hidden due to folder permissions? I dunno).

Anyway, if you verify that you have the Webservices - OAuth 2.0 object and the JSON VBO in the environment, you still get that error?

Edit: Also, as a general rule of thumb, the easiest way to troubleshoot problems involving objects is to step into it from a process. Just keep clicking step (step in) and watch the values in the data items and such until you run into the error. The problem will usually be pretty obvious from that view.

Dave Morris
3Ci @ Southern Company
Atlanta, GA
Dave Morris 3Ci at Southern Company Atlanta, GA