Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Blue Prism UI distortion

Hi, I am facing distorted BP UI issue in all the poupups and screens in the tool as attached. Can someone suggest for same. Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Process stucked in Warning/Waiting

Good afternoon,   I€™ve been working with BP for the last year and I came across a strange error that I am unable to resolve.   The error is the following: When running BluePrism on schedule mode, and it is interacting with an application, SAP...

Mapiex

With Outlook 2016 installed, I am facing issues with Mapiex. Whenever trying to send a request to read mail, the Outlook is throwing a popup to enter outlook credentials everytime. Is there a way to beat the popup?

Find Weekly File in Month Directory

Suppose my feb month directory have 4 file below mention sequence. XYZ 4 February.xls XYZ 11 February.xls XYZ 18 February.xls XYZ 25 February.xls my directory will only update on monday next file came in 4 march. only work on latest monday file ...

Running resource PCs on Windows Server installations

I had a discussion with some people from Operations at my company, and they are convinced that we could easily switch from running our resource PC instances on Win7 to running them on Windows Server 2012. The reason is that our servers are a more sta...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Using LINQ in Code Stage

Hi All,   I am trying to use the LINQ code in code stage of Blue Prism. Code is having no error but when I am trying to run it is giving following error: Description: Compiler error at top section line 7: A using namespace directive can only be ap...

Web Automation-Text Filtering

Hi All, I am doing web automation using BluePrism. But facing some issue. Am trying to search a text from bound list post which it has to show only filtered data at run time. This is working when the web is running in foreground/active but does not ...

MAPIEx VBO - Mail Classification

Currently our BP Process uses Blue Prism MAPIEx object to send email to outside of the company. But now our client wants to classify the mail I.e. Internal, Public, Confidential etc. before sending any Email to outside of company through BP process. ...

Blue Prism Scheduler service not working

My Scheduler does not run the process. (its not related to UTC time). I did some research and come to following analysis. 1. I am getting Scheduler error when trying to start BPServer serice from C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automat...

netMapi functions

Hi I am looking for a list of available functions of the netMapi DLL.   can anybody help with this ?   thx

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes