Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Java Automation

Hi    I am unable to spy some elements in Java Mode . I have enabled the Java Access Bridge and also installed JRE 8 . Only elements i can spy is buttons and all the menu items not getting spied. Can anyone please help me in identifying the issue w...

How to use Extract Regex Values Action

I am facing an issue with using the Extract Regex Values action.  There is very limited documentation provided for this action.  I've done some research and made some progress, but I am not able to make the last connections to solve this problem.  I'...

Document save as

I am creating a simple 'hello world' process using word pad (give you an idea of my skill level).  I can open the app, write to the app but when I try to save the document I cannot get the file name to take.  I know there are alternative ways of solv...

Ideas to Improve object versioning (history)

Hi Guys, Here some ideas from my side: During process development I often miss a way of checking, from within opened Business Object / Process, what was changed during current editing session. It would really help to have ability to use compare too...

Version Control

Hi, Version control was mentioned yesterday at the Tech User Group. I had this idea for a change to Blue Prism, which wouldn't solve the problem completely, but seems quite simple and would help immensely. When you export an process/object or crea...

Version Control in bluprism

This is regarding the version control in blueprism to allow access of modifying an object/process at same time by multiple users. Suppose if one person is working on a process(say Process A) and if some other person wants to work on the same process...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

How many simultaneous sessions allowed per user?

Hello, I would like to know how many sessions can a user (unique login/password) open at the same time on different computers. I have heard experiences from users who tried to login to 3 computers and had server errors on one of these 3 and it was ...

Excel file in use

Hi,    I was wondering if it is possible to ascertain if an excel is being used by another process. For example, if one process and one resource are using the file, then a different process and resource would presumably throw an error when trying t...

BP version 6.1 or 6.3 difference

In Production Environment, we have the BP Version 6.3 release, in development server the BP version 6.1 is available. When we import the release from production server to development server(6.3 to 6.1) then it's failed. The Exception is comes :- "B...