cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Mail - MAPIEX VBO

DipeshBorade
Level 3
Hi all,
We are trying to download outlook mail attachment of specific time range and with specific Subject.
We tried Get Mail Action under Mapiex VBO but it is giving only 1 Mail. (Latest Mail Details)
can anyone have solution regarding this ?

------------------------------
Dipesh Borade
Rpa developer
Greysoft
Asia/Mumbai
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

AmiBarrett
Level 12
That is how that particular action is intended to function. Per the start of the description on that action: "Gets the next email message".

If you want to grab more than one message, it's recommended to switch to the Outlook VBO available on the Digital Exchange. (It's also a lot more stable.) Optionally, I've uploaded an alternate version of that VBO here that will also allow for multiple profiles (among other things), like the VBO you're currently using does.

Edit: The other nice thing with either of these VBOs, is that you can supply a time range to pull from.

Ami Barrett
Lead RPA Software Developer
Solai & Cameron
America/Chicago

View answer in original post

5 REPLIES 5

AmiBarrett
Level 12
That is how that particular action is intended to function. Per the start of the description on that action: "Gets the next email message".

If you want to grab more than one message, it's recommended to switch to the Outlook VBO available on the Digital Exchange. (It's also a lot more stable.) Optionally, I've uploaded an alternate version of that VBO here that will also allow for multiple profiles (among other things), like the VBO you're currently using does.

Edit: The other nice thing with either of these VBOs, is that you can supply a time range to pull from.

Ami Barrett
Solai & Cameron
America/Chicago

Hi Ami,
Thanks for your update I've tried your object but it is giving "Cannot create ActiveX component" Error.
Do you have any solution for same.

Dipesh Borade
Rpa developer
Greysoft
Asia/Kolkata

​Can u Check whether all dll files are placed

VamshiKrihsna Dasa
System Architect
Fujitsu India Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
VamshiKrihsna Dasa System Architect Fujitsu India Consulting Pvt. Ltd.

Launch Outlook as Admin (only need to do this once), and check the Trust Center options for Programmatic Access. This should be set to "Never warn me about suspicious activity".

Ami Barrett
Solai & Cameron
America/Chicago

Hi Dipesh
Hi Dipesh

The following article from the Blue Prism knowledge base may provide some further insight into this error:

Why do I get "Cannot create ActiveX component" error when creating instances using MS Office?

Note: You will need to be logged into the Blue Prism Portal in order to access this article.

Thanks very much

dean fry
Content Manager
Blue Prism
Europe/London