cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot identify the Java application

KotaSaito
Level 3
Hi All, I would like to automate process which using the "Murex" (Java based application) . When I started the application thru the Application Modeler button 'Launch' application is started, but button doesn't change to 'Identify'. So I cannot start to Spying the App at all. Java Access Bridge is enabled. and I browsed "murex.exe" because there are thousand of .jar files. In addition, I€™m using BP version 5.0.23. Thank you for any advice. Kota
13 REPLIES 13

mikolaj_mackowi
Level 3
Besides enabling JAB in config, try also copying accessibility.properties file from java install path (i.e. c:\program files (x86)\Java\jre7\lib) to your user home folder (i.e. c:\users\username), open and uncomment (delete #) two last lines. I noticed that sometimes applications does not respect the settings from java console, but they do using that file. More into about file structure: http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/technotes/guides/access/properties…

>tjunicho Hi. It was really helpful. Thank you for sharing adequate materials. Best regards, Kota

>tjunicho Hi. It was really helpful. Thank you for sharing adequate materials. Best regards, Kota

>Miq Hi.Thank you for reply. I finnaly solve the problem with your suggestion. I really apperciate for your adequate answer and reply. Best regards, Kota

mikolaj_mackowi
Level 3
You welcome. @Blue Prism - could you include this workaround in Java Automation Guide?

naveen_k_pittal
Level 2
Hi, I have configured the java access bridge, is able track the mouse events of my java application on JavaFerret and also is able to view the tree of elements on the JavaMonkey after the JAB installation. But, somehow I'm still not able to identify my java application elements using blueprism nor able to find the elements on application navigator of accessibility. I'm using BP 5.0.30 Please advise. Thanks in advance

Hi Kota, I am in the same situation as you were. I'm trying to spy Murex, a Java based appl'n without any success. Able to launch, Identify but unable to spy in Java mode. Enabled JAB and did the rest what is required as mentioned in the documents. I would like to reach out to you to discuss and understand on the trouble shooting part. Would you mind passing me your contact details. Thanks! Kiran

Hi Miq, I tried implementing your thought as well. Nothing is working for me. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Kiran