cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check Right click option list

hemant_chawla
Level 3
Hi, To copy some records from my application, I am sending 'Right-click' via Global Mouse Click option. Now, this right click option list opens only if there is some data that exists in the application. If there are no rows in the application, the option list does not open. Is there any method which allows me to detect if the 'Right-click' option list is opening or not? The option list contains options like 'Copy line to clipboard', 'Copy all data to clipboard', etc. P.S. The options that need to be accessed have no keyboard shortcuts.
2 REPLIES 2

mel
Level 2
Hi, Can you se the element with the spy tool? What kind of application is it? You could activate spy tool and right click an element to see if you can detect the options list. If not you could -probably - search the application screen area for a small unique image of the dropdown area (surface automation).

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
I would recommend first waiting to see if there is any data before sending your right click. Is there an image you can wait for, or a colour within a region you can wait for first - that indicates when data is there?