cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chrome/Firefox interfacing with newest Blue Prism

Does interfacing in HTML mode work with Chrome or Firefox in the newest versions of Blue Prism? I'm unable to interface my webapplication with either, and my web application does not run in internet explorer which means I have no other option than using surface automation at this moment... (AA does not seem to interface very well with my web application). Does anyone have some more intel on this?
6 REPLIES 6

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
There is no HTML mode for Chrome or Firefox at present and you'll have to try AA instead I'm afraid.

AA is far from perfect, not to mention the dreadful surface automation techniques. Blue Prism is really slacking behind when it comes to other browsers than IE in comparison to their competition.

Janvd_Velden
Level 3
Is Edge also not supported as the successor of Internet Explorer? I am not able to get it launched until now.

MathieuBelin
Level 2
Any improvement even with the new version 5.0.30 ? I don't see anything in the release node. but who knows .... Any plan to improve Blue Prism in the near future ? Thank you Mathieu B.

Is there some hope for becoming a firefox plugin for blue prism?

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
The new MS UIA interface will be released as part of version 6.2 due at the end of November 2017. UIA is not an application specific interface but should mean that more elements can be identified and used in all applications. Specific support for Firefox/Chrome has just gone through an internal research/prototype phase. It is marked on our roadmap as 'FUTURE' white an estimated date of Summer 2018.