cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collection

BalakrishnaG
Level 4
I have an excel file with 34561 line items, I am able to read data in to collection but am getting an error There was an error launching stage properties. The error message was 'Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.'..Please help me on this.   Regards, Bala
1 REPLY 1

VijayDodamani
Level 5
Hello Balakrishna, You can load the data in 2 ways: Using OLEDB VBO and get data into collection Save the in csv format and use the Utility - File management VBO - > Get CSV text as collection. In the first method, Though this is simple and reliable to use OLEDB with excel file,  We need to install the ODBC drivers if not installed. So there might be chances of unavailability of OLEDB drivers where we deploy the bot In second method, we just need to save the file into CSV format, as size of CSV file format will be smaller as compare to .xls/.xlsx, so will be easily load into the collection without having the out of memory exception. We need to take care of some special character like (`) to be on safer side. Thank you. Regards, Vijay Rudrappa Dodamani