cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Edition

Raja_NagendraKu
Level 2
Are there any plans for blueprism to provide community edition.. What is the best way to try and buy

------------------------------
Raja Nagendra Kumar
C.T.O
TejaSoft
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

Hello Raja,

Since Joe posted, we have launched Blue Prism Trials (online and on-premises) and developed Learning Edition alongside Blue Prism University to help grow and educate the community.

All are available via our website https://www.blueprism.com/free-trial/

Chris Strong
Product Owner
Blue Prism

View answer in original post

6 REPLIES 6

JoeNagy
Staff
Staff
Hi Raja - Thanks for your interest. Users can already try Blue Prism for free on Azure as we now offer the ability to run Blue Prism in the cloud. Later this month we will be announcing a free on-premises trial as well as launching a new community edition. Stay tuned for our public announcements on these topics coming soon.

Joe Nagy
Sr. Director, Product & Industry Marketing
Product Marketing
London

Wow..Thank You for such good news share. Love to see Blue Prism community edition.

Raja Nagendra Kumar

Hello Raja,

Since Joe posted, we have launched Blue Prism Trials (online and on-premises) and developed Learning Edition alongside Blue Prism University to help grow and educate the community.

All are available via our website https://www.blueprism.com/free-trial/

Chris Strong
Product Owner
Blue Prism

Hello Team Blueprism , 
I have been trying to get access to the free on-premise edition of blueprism and have been repeatedly trying for the past one week filling in the form on multiple occasion but unfortunately I am not receiving the download link and license key. This is a pressing issue from my side. 

Please let me know what action should I take from my side to resolve this issue.
Have a nice day .

Thanks & regards,
Ved Sengupta.

Ved Sengupta
------------------------------ Best Regards, Ved Sengupta RPA Developer Deloitte India (Offices of the US) Bangalore | INDIA *If you find this post helpful mark it as best answer* ------------------------------

Hello Ved,

That is unusual but this is a new process for us so there maybe some gremlins stopping you receiving the License email.

If you've confirmed that it didn't land in your Junk / Spam inbox, then our guidance is:

If you don't receive an email please contact customer support - dxsupport@blueprism.com.

Chris Strong
Product Owner
Blue Prism

Thank you Chris for the information.

Ved Sengupta
------------------------------ Best Regards, Ved Sengupta RPA Developer Deloitte India (Offices of the US) Bangalore | INDIA *If you find this post helpful mark it as best answer* ------------------------------