Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Object invoked error

Hi,I'm getting an error saying "object invoked has been disconnected" while running a process. I'm not sure why BluePrism through the error. After attach\activate error still persists. Can you help out to resolve the issue. Regards,Vijay Kumar​------...

MAPIEx and Get Mail action

Not sure if other people have noticed this, but occasionally the "Get Mail" action in the MAPIEx object appears to hang/freeze in that it doesn't get the mail details. It doesn't always happen, but I wondered whether others have noticed this and wha...

Chrome Automation

Hi Guys,Is there any challenge if we will automate whole process using chrome.BP Version:-6.4.2Chrome Version-latest UpdateTill now Bot is running fine in development , but wanted to know if any thing may appear in production or going forward.I have ...

Scheduler & Extra

​We have a process which uses Extra! X-treme 9.5 / Micro Focus. We can run it manually succefully but if we try to run it via Scheduler it doesn't work at all: it might go through a couple of steps or 1 round, and if it manage to do something: it tak...

Code stage to Replace values on excel worksheet

I require a code stage to Replace values on excel worksheet.So for said sheet range replace cells in range with X and replace with YWith X and Y being variableAny assistance would be appreciated. Thanks------------------------------Derek-------------...

Resolved! Access Process Discovery Tool

Hi, I am willing to test Process Discovery Tool and in order to that I registered on the Process Discovery Registration until I get the attached complete screen. Then it does not show anything or shows the next steps. How can I access this tool? T...

firewall rule setup

Hi,   I am trying to setup a runtime resource server and an application server, I read on the infrastructure guide that by default BP is using port 8181/8199 I am not familiar with firewall rules setup so, my question is what ports should I open o...

Outlook VBO issue

Hey Guys,Facing some issue while sending mail using Outlook VBO.Issue:-I have two Processes P0 and P1 which will run one after another and I am sending mails two times,during process start and completion of each process individually.So If I am runnin...

Environment Variables

Hi All, My Bot has fixed value like(Company Code-001), instead of creating environment variables and giving initial values in data type, is there any way to assign company code to bot process. Thanks!

Order system application

From where can  i get order system application?------------------------------sapna soni.Capgemini Pvt LtdAsia/Kolkata------------------------------

Database table

Hi All,Where can i find TimeTables, Today & Tommorow Values in Database , there is no specific table in Database any help will be Great !------------------------------subramanya TJrpa developer------------------------------

22730.png 22731.png 22732.png 22733.png

Resolved! Add the LINQ Library

Hey guys,I'm trying to add LINQ to my object, however, I can't seem to set it up. The system is using .NET 3.5.This is my setup. I am getting "The type namespace LINQ cannot be found..." error afterwards.Thanks in advance.----------------------------...

18087.png