Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows Tray Icon automation

Hi,Does someone has experience on how to automate tray icon interaction?A lot of application start up as tray icon or minimize to tray and provide context menus for quick user interaction. Also some Windows settings can be changed via tray icons.In o...

Resource Pool

Hi, i need a clarification regarding Resource Pools. i created a POOL with 4 bots. But when assign a process to a Pool, only once of the resource start working on the process. I thought all 4 resources will start working on it. So, what should I do t...

Get worksheet range as Collection

​Hi, Dear members. I some troubles to get worksheet as collection.when there are too many words in the excel cell I can't get the value of that row.I want to know how many words the Blueprism collection values can store at mostI will very appreciate ...

Resource Pool Primary Bot

Hi team,Is it possible to make primary bot in resource pool. I want my process to run on primary bot in resource pool and when it is down it should run on any available resource. Is it possible?------------------------------Sanghamitra Konduri-------...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Connect to ORACLE DB

Hi, I am facing issue in connecting to the ORACLE DB. Could someone please explain the process to connect to the ORACLE DB. And what component has to be installed on the system to do so.------------------------------Amit Kumar SahooAssistant Software...

11818.png

Unable to connect with Oracle Remote Database

Hi , I am  facing problem in connecting with the Remote Oracle DB even after installing the 32bit ODAC component. The screenshot of the same has attached. Please do help in this context------------------------------Amit Kumar SahooAssistant Software...

17253.png

[Ask the experts] Upgrade Strategy?

Following the feedback of our customers and the popularity of this session during Blue Prism World in London and Orlando, we're hosting a webinar on July 25th all around product upgrades (see blurb below). >> register hereAhead of this chat, we wante...