cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oracle - OLEDB - Internal Error - Code Stage - 0x80040e0c

JonathanHolstin
Level 5
I'm trying to do an Oracle OLEDB connection.  My connection seems to be working but when I try to run sql against it via get collection or execute I get the following error:

Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: The system cannot find message text for message number 0x80040e0c in the message file for OraOLEDB.

Has anyone experienced this or does anyone have any ideas on what direction to head in order to fix this?

Thanks,

Jon

------------------------------
Jonathan Holstine
Systems Accountant
Interior Business Center
America/Denver
2 REPLIES 2

kez2fab
Staff
Staff
Hello Jon,

I haven't come across this specific error before.

You need to identify if the connection is successful or not, though, I would say it likely is as I would expect a different error/warning message if it wasn't.

Could it be a problem with the SQL query itself? Have you tried a very simple SQL query against your database?

Also, which version of Oracle database are you using and is it a 32 or 64-bit version?

Anthony Ringot
Senior Support Engineer

Hi Anthony,
Thanks for your response.  

I am using a 64 bit.  I was told blue prism does not like sql statements ending in ;  , so I have removed that.

I'm getting Microsoft Access Database Engine installed in case that is causing any issues.

But................now for some reason I can't get to data collect stage.  My blue prism shuts down everytime I run the open connection stage.  "Blue Prism has stopped working"
15582.png
In any case thanks for your response and let me know if you have any suggestions.

Jon

Jonathan Holstine
Systems Accountant
Interior Business Center
America/Denver