Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ERROR: Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: The request failed. The remote name could not be resolved: 'outlook.office365.com'

​​​We are using Email - Exchange Managed API object to communicate with our Outlook mail box. Configuration is working fine but while reading emails by action "List messages", getting an error "ERROR: Internal : Could not execute code stage because e...

"Invalid escape character L" when writing filepath

​Hello,I am using a write stage to input a filepath into SAP, however am getting an error message stating:"Internal: Failed To perform Step 1 In Write Stage 'Write Output Filepath' on Page "I - XXX" - Invalid escape character 'L'"Anyone know why or h...

SMS Messaging Integration Twili

Hi Team,I did import the twilio release and pass the auth key and token in credentials manager. setup an account on twilio site with india's two mobile number then passing those in from and to DataItem.  It is connecting perfectly with the the vbo bu...

16063.png

Operations in Control Room

Hi Team,Could you please tell whether we can do the below things in the control room? If so how to do?Create a work queueRename a work queueEncrypt a work queueAs far as I know these can be done only in the System Manager. Other than System Manager w...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Last row in SAP Container

Hi,I have a container in SAP FEBA transaction.I have to loop through all the accounts, then bank statements and line then line itmes under it.How do i know the last row or index( untill when i should continue the loop ) in the comtainer.Note : its a ...

Internet Explorer - Activate Application Access Denied

We have a process that uses a few global actions to interact with Internet Explorer. As per best practice recommendations we are calling Activate Application first before doing a Focus on the target element and then further actions from there.   This...

Resolved! how to export list of exception types

I can see list of exception types here:system - objects - exception typesI want to export the list (exception type and process name) because processes are too many to display allcsv, excel, text,  any other file type okplease telll me how to export t...

18633.png
sumire by Level 8
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Session Logs showing as blank

Hello,I am having an issue is with the session logs appearing as blank for a particular process. Stage logging is enabled for key actions in the process, but loop stages which cleanse large amounts of data are set to log on errors only.   It loo...

Replace break Line in Excel

Hello,I want to create object which will replace charecters using ASCII Characters as arguments. I need this object to delete all line breaks in excel file ( Chr(10)).My code stage does not work when I use ASCII characters:range.Replace(Chr(115), Chr...

PDF Reader VBO User Guide

I have attached PDF Reader VBO User Guide. If the attachment is missing. Check the below link. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1fTGvszUOCjYjRBYktkS1dWdFU/view

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Queue_Attempts_Report

Hi AllI have to generate report from queue.From queue BOT is trying twice for each case.Ex: 1st Attempt: Process terminated due to application latency2nd Attempt: Process terminated because of unable to finfmd element.In report i have to update both ...