cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control Room: CPX-XU8I1KUUUP6 is too busy to run that process.

AsteriosSamarin
Level 2
Hello, I am unable to run any process from the Control Room since some time. Although I can see that my resource is connected, whenever I try to drag and drop a process I get the message "CPX-XU8I1KUUUP6 is too busy to run that process." . Does anyone have an indication what is causing this issue? Thanks, Asterios
9 REPLIES 9

saurabh
Level 3
Hi Asterios, Can you remove any pending processes in the control room and any wait for any running processes to complete before you try again? Thanks, Saurabh

AsteriosSamarin
Level 2
Hi Saurabh, There is no other process running in the control room, under environment in the control room the list is empty. I also tried to pause all queues but did not make any difference. Do I need to re initialize my SQL server for example? Thanks, Asterios

AsteriosSamarin
Level 2
In fact I can see under Resource PC(Port 8181) that there is one pending, but it is not listed in the control environment.

TomBlackburn1
Level 7
Hi asterios, When you look at the session management tab in the control room, the environment section generally has a filter applied to it. Usually it shows you an sessions from today. Change that filter to last 30 days and filter by pending. Hopefully that will show you a pending session from before today. - Tom

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
The message stems from the Run Mode (see Help for definition) of business objects, and indicates that the resource is already running (or has pending) a process that is using objects whose run modes are controlling access to the resource. Check that there is not a pending session created at an earlier date.

AsteriosSamarin
Level 2
Indeed I changed the filter as Tom suggested and a pending process from last week appeared, it was blocking the resource. Thank you all for your answers! - Asterios

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi tom.blackburn I had the same issue as asterios. Thanks for the advice - it helped! - Lizelle

JuanaGomez
Level 3
hI, i did he suggestion - instead i sent to ist all for the dates and status - and i can see all are ended but three was terminated - I dont see any pending sesion and I do still get DESKTOP-DJ24JEH is too busy to run that process. I am running version 5.0.24 - please could you advice. Thank you

wolfgang_henne
Level 2
Same for me as for @ibmjuanagomez. UNder CONTROL- Session Management - Environment not onlyeven one process is listed. Anyhow the messages ...."" is too busy to run that process."" comes up when I drag any process from the left side (available processes) to the left side (available resources): Appreciate any advice