Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

OLEDB not supporting on Cloud

Hi , I am using OLEDB to connect to my oracle database ,Its perfectly working fine in my windows 7 enterprise(32 bit) using BP when I am trying to run on cloud windows 10 enterprise oledb not working connected via VMware horizon - Pasted the error...

Reading value from protected text box

Hi, I am currently attempting to retrieve a text value from a text box using Blue Prism and am having some difficulties. I'm able to spy the element OK and Blue Prism will carry on as though there hasn't been any problem with the box, however it wi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Design Principals on Objects

Hi All, I am putting out a question to all as to what they believe the pros and cons are of building objects in certain ways. I am following the best practice approach of Blueprism to have multiple objects per application however however the team ...

Tesseract Lanuage

Hi all I am trying to "train" the OCR to Danish I have copied all the files from Github lanuage packede into the folde specified in the BluePrism OCR guide. but when I refere to "dan" in the lanuage input under my read tage I get the following erro...

Attach word - Cannot create ActiveX component.

Hi All, I'm having trouble with attaching word. If i step over it attaches fine but when i run the process 90% of the time it fails. I've put in a sleep and a loop so the process sleeps for 5 seconds,upto a maximum of 60 seconds, then retries the ...

Dynamic Collections, Messages

I want to pass value to Action which should be changed on input, so i want to get field from collection with dynamically generated name, how should i do it? I thought that proper syntax for notation could possibly be: "[Data.{TextToLookFor}]", but i...

OCR Internal Fail : File Exist

Hy Everyone, Each time i try to execute the read stage with 'Read Text With OCR' on a region, BP returns me back a popup with a message saying "Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Read Stage 'Name of the Stage' on page 'Name of the Page' - Le fic...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error when trying to Activate Application

Exception during remote setforegroundwindow - System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The system cannot find the file specified at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo) at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start() at Bl...

Blue prism Application

Can we create object to automate Automate.exe i.e can we open blueprism through object. can we spy tabs and control room elements in blueprism through object?

Dynamic Element Error in Mainframe system

Hi - I am facing issue in mainframe screens. When I spy the element and if that item is dynamic in nature, I am keeping start Y and end Y as dynamic and want to look through Y axis dynamically to retrieve the items, but when I keep it as dynamic in a...

Conditional wait on surface automation

Hi, I am working on Lotus Notes applications(Applications build over lotus notes database) in which I cannot spy using any mode(Win32,AA,Java etc). So I have done automation using image searching and surface automation. Know I am facing issues using ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Object reference not set to an instance

Hi Everyone, Need a help regarding my object reference error - I have read a column from the excel and put in my collection - now I have to loop through my collection and get each field (db. tables)and put in to my query and run in my toad - In my ...