Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Spy popup menus

Got error System.ApplicationException: The window spied was not found in the model" when I am trying to spy popup menus on windows application. Can anyone shed some lights? Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spy popup menus

Got error System.ApplicationException: The window spied was not found in the model" when I am trying to spy popup menus on windows application. Can anyone shed some lights? Thanks

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Login Agent for VDI

Hi, We have BP installed in 3 VDI's from where we have to perform some process(Web, Windows, Citrix, etc.) and we have a control room which is also a VDI. Will the login agent works if it's a VDI? we have local desktops from where we will access th...

Excel Pop-up windows - timeout waiting for windows

I have an object that I've created that works sometimes and doesn't work others. After attaching and activating an Excel file, it sends send keys to Excel that cause popup windows to appear such as pivot table window, paste special window, filter win...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedule v Process

Hi, We have several processes that we need to run constantly during the day - the queue they process being populated by other processes throughout the day. Some we have built, so they stop when the queue is empty and have the schedule set to run t...

Speed to next item - workqueue assignment

Hi all, In our BP set-up we have a "delegator" job that works through the items in an internal workqueue and distributes these to different queues depending on the nature of the item. The processing time per item is pretty small, maybe 3-4 seconds, ...

IOPS recommended for Database RDS Instance

Is there any recommendation on the IOPS required for a Blue Prism Production SQL server in AWS. I could see the recommendation in the infrastructure guide on the CPU, Memory, Hard Disk space etc., However no mention with regards to cloud.

cannot save credentials

Hello i get this error trying to save credentials in credential details in the Application Server Failed to save credential - Could not encrypt data because the algorithm 0 is invalid. BluePrism.BPCoreLib.InvalidValueException: Could not encrypt da...

Remove Filter in Excel

Hi everyone, Is it posible to remove filters from an Excel worksheet? I need to clear all cell values (everything but headers) and the workshet is filtered, so when I use the "Clear content" action only clear those rows that are visible.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes