cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tips to minimize the number of concurrent running resources

TetsujiJunicho
Level 9
Hi all, I'm wondering how to minimize the number of concurrent running resources when I assign such processes to resouces as: * WORK QUEUE ITEM LODADER: a process periodically cheking a specific file in a specific folder in order to load items extracted from a list of the file into a work queue * WORK QUEUE ITEM CONSUMER: a process periodically consuming items in a work queue in order to send emails Any ideas or suggestions are welcomed. Thanks in advance.
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
Some clients have central email or work polling processes that poll for work for multiple business processes. Depending upon the SLA of the work to be done that polling process could either run 24/7 constantly loading work for mulitple processes or scheuduled to run periodically throughout the day in between other main work processes. I recommend talking to an experienced Blue Prism solution designer or consultant for design discussions like this as there are lots of different options and decisions that need to be made will very much depend upon your own requirements, rather than a generic answer being correct for all clients.

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
Some clients have central email or work polling processes that poll for work for multiple business processes. Depending upon the SLA of the work to be done that polling process could either run 24/7 constantly loading work for mulitple processes or scheuduled to run periodically throughout the day in between other main work processes. I recommend talking to an experienced Blue Prism solution designer or consultant for design discussions like this as there are lots of different options and decisions that need to be made will very much depend upon your own requirements, rather than a generic answer being correct for all clients.