Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ensuring network drive availability

Hello, is there a way for me to run a batch file at the start of my process to map my network drive or to run a code stage to make sure that my process has access to a certain network drive? The drive does not always remain persistently connected so ...

Pop Up Hnadling

Hi, I am working with web portal which has opened in IE. Whenever I close the IE manually then it doesn't give pop up, but when I automate and execute through BP IDE then it gives pop up, how to handle this. I tried attaching pop up separate objec...

Window Press Keys

Hi, Anyone know how to send ENTER key with "Window Press Keys"? I tried {ENTER} but it writes {ENTER} instead of pressing ENTER. Thanks

Unable to spy JavaFX application

Hi We have an application build with JavaFX that we just started to model. For some reason the Java identification tool isn´t able to recognize any of the fields within the application. Other identification tools aren´t givin much eiter. We are able...

Surface Automation Guide

Hi all, Bit of background: I'm running Blue Prism 5.0 on Windows 10 64-bit I am attempting to complete the Surface Automation guide but can only get as far as section 3.2.2 Identifying a System Font. Blue Prism fails to identify the font as Conso...

Copy columns from collection

Hi , I am getting my collection from my DB , now I want to get only 2 columns from my collection , sort them so no duplicate copy then I want to copy in to my excel 1. I want to get only 2 columns from collection 2. I want to sort them so no dupl...