Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

single sign on and license key

Hello Blue Prism I was wondering if every time I change the single sign on settings with a new active directory group name in create database and I do not check the box that says drop any existing database with specified name rather leave it the way ...

Access Bloomberg terminal

Hi, I am having a process recently which need to access the Bloomberg terminal. Bloomberg terminal is a software installed on a separate computer. Has anyone encountered this case? Is it possible to access it in Blue Prism? Thanks.

Show object in MS Excel VBO

The function of Show object in the MS Excel VBO is to bring in front the excel which is opened. But, instead it blinks in the background. However it works on some machines correctly. What is to be done in this case?

Tags and Exceptions

We are leveraging Tags within a process to update information, but our functional area is requesting that report item Tags are limited to ONLY specified Tags as designed in the process for certain conditions. It would appear that there may be some i...

Integration with other browsers (Chrome/Mozilla)

Hi Team, I was trying to automate application running on Mozilla and Chrome but I was unable to Spy elements of the applications running on those browsers. I tried using keyword "€“-force-renderer-accessibility" in the command line parameters of the...

MAPIEx with Office365

Hi all, Does anyone have experience using Blue Prism and MAPIEx together with Office 365? At the actual Send Mail stage of the MAPIEx VBO the process either - stagnates (freezing Automate.exe) (before freezing the email is actually sent!) - ret...

Object Run Mode

Hi, Is there an easy way to find which object is causing a process to run in exclusive mode ? We've just migrated over to v5.0.30 (from 4.2.35) and a couple of processes which used to run in background mode are now running in exclusive mode. We hav...

SAP Spy mode only available on login screen

Hi all, I have an issue when trying to use SAP Spy mode: it is only available when spying in the login screen*. I have followed the guides to enable scripting, both on client and server side, but the problem still persists. I have tried to reset al...

Mouse hover in Internet explorer

We are building an application interface to check details on a website. One of the checks requires us to hover the mouse pointer over an element, and read the details that display upon doing so. I've spied the element numerous different ways and wo...

Identifiying a web table into a collection

Hi Everyone, I am trying to automate booking train ticket in a website. I am a facing issue in spying one particular page which shows us the train details(Print screen attached). Wherein I can fetch the details of each field individually but I would ...

Spying a Java Swing Application

Hi - I want to spy java swing pages. I am unable to do it. I have jre8 installed in my machine, I have enabled java access bridge also from control panel, and ran jabswitch.exe and copies JavaAccessBridge-64.dll to Blue prism installation folder, and...

Trigger process and disconnect

Hi I trigger a process from a remote desktop and disconnect the remote desktop the process fails to identify elements and send global mouse clicks any other way to achieve this functionality