cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot identify element in IE when process run from the Process Studio

Tetiana_shkavro
Level 4
Hello, everyone! I have such issue: when I run process from the Object studio BP identifies the element on the website, but when I run it from the Process studio, there is a message "No elements match the supplied query terms". When I press F11, evething is OK and every element is identified. I use Internet Explorer. I have such issue with all elements on this web site. Does anyone meet the same problem? Thank you in advance!
6 REPLIES 6

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
The process executes the object logic much faster than when you run in Object Studio. My guess is that your BP logic is running too fast and not keeping pace with the target application - wait stages are either not robust enough or missing.

Tetiana_shkavro
Level 4
Jonh, thank tou for reply. I've added Wait stage and exepction, which cheaking, if element exist. Page with element is shown, but the prrocess go to exeption. I've tryed to run it with the normal speed, but I've got the same result. Is it possible, that elements change some its characteristics, when I run process in the object and it the process studio?

priyankakh
Level 3
1. Kindly check the attributes of the spied elements. You can refer the coding standards document to check/ un check the attributes of the spied elements. OR 2. Proper usage of wait stages while transitioning from one page to another / awaiting for elements on page. OR 3. Increase the speed of execution in your Business Object and try running. Let know any progress

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Try using the Document Loaded wait condition instead of Check Exists.

Tetiana_shkavro
Level 4
priyanka.kammara, John Carter thank you for reply! We added new steps Wait and the process ran OK. priyanka.kammara, you've told about coding standards document. Where can I find this document? Thank you!

John__Carter
Staff
Staff