Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Java

I have two errors: 1. Unable to Set Tex contents in Java Mode Cannot use write to type in any details into an application 2. While selecting a particular item that is invisible in list I get index out of bounds error It only works when I scr...

Java Write and List Box

I have two errors: 1. Unable to Set Tex contents in Java Mode Cannot use write to type in any details into an application 2. While selecting a particular item that is invisible in list I get index out of bounds error It only works when I scr...

Global send keys

What is the difference between Global send keys and global send key events

Vikas by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Process Template

Hi all, I am not able to download Process Template 1 (v5) and Process Template 2 (v5) ! Error HTML page is opened when I click on these Templates, any idea? Thanks

Scheduler - Retry after failure

Hi everybody, is there a way to configure the scheduler to retry the scheduled process after a certain period if for any reason it failed? I've tried to configure multiple tasks in a schedule, so if the first attempt fails, then the second task is ...

Unable to read dropdown values from Excel VBO

Hi All, We have a excel which has few VBA dropdown controls and few text boxes. When we try to read the excel into a collection using MS Excel VBO, we are getting the values present in text boxes but the values which are in the dropdown controls are...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Scheduler does not stop running

I have created a schedule with 3 tasks - task 1 leads to task 2, task 2 leads to task 3 and task 3 leads to task 1 (all are set based on completion and exception) The scheduler keeps running and wont stop even though I have retired the schedule in Co...

Tag Filtering

Hi all, I'm wondering if somebody (ideally from BP) can confirm the correct use of tag filtering? The work queues guide states when searching for multiple tag to use speech mark at the start and end of the search i.e - "Find: Me; -Find: Single; Wor...

64 bit BP install with 32 bit VDI's

We currently have 3 developers using a 32 bit install of BP and our VDI's also have 32 bit BP installed. Would there be any implications of me using a 64 bit install on my PC to develop? Could this cause any issues with our VDI's or other developers?...

How to capture screenshots in Blue Prism?

I was wondering if there is any internal libraries that helps the end users capture the screenshots of the steps covered. The method which I am following is to enter print screen throgh sendkeys and paste the clipboard to any software ( MS PAINT) and...

Chatbots

Hi All Can chat bots be implemented in BP. If not even very maturely but can the concept be actually given a thought. Any advice/idea or comment would be appreciated. Thanks ..In Advance.