cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image attachment

SathishNageshw1
Level 2
Hi, Using Region mode, I have captured an image from web site using 'read image'. I got output in Image data item Format.I want this data item to attach with the mail, But am facing difficulties to attach. Since attachment data item in 'BluePrismmapiex' is 'text'. Please help me out.
3 REPLIES 3

The attachment data item is Text because this parameter requests the absolute location of your attachment(s). So you have to save your image and then point to it's full location in this data item. Examples: * 1 attachment: ""C:\Attachments\MyFavoriteCatPhoto.jpg"" * 2 attachments: ""C:\Attachments\MyFavoriteCatPhoto.jpg;D:\files\Important Document.png"" ... And so on

SathishNageshw1
Level 2
Hi Sebastien, Thank you so much for your reply. I Have a doubt in storing this image data item into an location and to point out that location to the attachment field in BluePrismmapiex, during Run-time. Could you Please help me with it.

PariksheetsingD
Level 2
Running into the same issue, where i need to add an image as appended to an email signature. Error message is Fail to translate data. no conversion available from data to text. And being a secure environment, storing the image somewhere isnt really an option. Does anybody have an idea how to go about doing this???