Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resource pool and resource state

Hi, I wanted to play with resource pools a little bit. However I can see strange behavior when assigned resources to a resource pool. Control view shows incorrect state. For instance all resources are shown as Connecting. It does not change after re...

what did I do...notes screen

A nice enhancement would be when you save an object/process and the note window comes up, to show you in someway (any way at all) what changes you actually made. A few times today, 3 to be exact, I have made edits to my current project and then gott...

Blue Prism guide to expanding the SAP...

Hey guys I'm reading SAP Integration Guide and there is a reference to Blue Prism Guide to Expanding the SAP ...there is an icon but I can't click to it and I can't find it anywhere on the site. Could you please provide a link to it. Thanks! Ingrid

Excel Issue - Need to find cell value

I have an excel file pulled into a collection. I now need to identify a cell location that contains specific text. Should I use Business Object Utility Calculation Manipulation or MS VBO Excel to find the exact cell?

MAPIEx installation - question

Hi, I just tried to install MAPIEx according to the guide and I am somehow confused. In 2.1 you write: "Note: The MAPIEx files must reside in the same directory as the Blue Prism program files (typically C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Pris...

Spying Element

Hi, I am spying one element in Window application. its highlighted also. when I am running from that particular stage from where I have used that spied element its working well, but when I am running whole application(process) from starting, its not...

Blue Prism Production Infrastructure

Hello guys. Here in Portugal we are planning our first Blue Prism Infrastructure for development and production environments. We will use remote tools in order to allow the access to the Interactive Clients (VM) by our developers. I have three doubt...

Date Switching

Hi I am having an issue with dates in object studio. I am adding a CSV file to a collection (One important field in the CSV file is a date) and when the data transfers over BP switches the day and month around. E.g. A date of 10/08/2017 becomes 08...