Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Open file with wildcard

Does anybody know what the most efficient way would be for me to open a file based on its extension and location? The rules are that the file with that specific extension will be the only file in the folder present at the time that has that extension...

Setting default Character Encoding

Hello Friends, Is it possible to make UTF 8 as default encoding . currently the File management write file functionality has default ANSI coding, but it is giving some junk or special characters in CSV file. when the csv file is saved as UTF8 Encodi...

Spy particular element of same type in browser.

Hi Team, Could you please help me out to spy particular element of same type in browser . My problem is I need to spy all text in Google search. Attached is my screenshot . I want to spy all hyperlink and its text. For example: 1.Twitter Search 2.T...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Failed to launch mainframe emulator Rumba

Dear all, I am trying to launch the mainframe emulator Rumba from Micro Focus without any real success. I am using Blue Prism v.5 and trying to connect to a session profile with a session identifier "A", but everytime I try to launch Rumba from Blue...

Retrieve data from excel

Hi, I have thousands of records in excel and when I try and load them to BP it either takes a lot of time or does not load sometimes and gives an error. Any advice as how to proceed. And any ideas as how could I use Excel as a database directly to m...

Unable to enter password in mainframe system

Hi - I have successfully spied the username and password fields on mainframe screens, when I try to pass username my process enter the username correctly and then I press tab key which is also successfully executed, then I pass password(which is a bl...

Dynamic Element for Spying

HI all, I have an Accessibility Element in which I would like it to take a data item. Specifically the "Name" attribute within that element, I would like to input a data item with a wildcard so that BluePrism can spy on an element that i specify. I ...