cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage of the 'Invoke Javascript Function'-action

FredrikAdland
Level 4
I've put up a thread under Ideas & Enchantments called 'jQuery support for the 'Invoke Javascript Function' and 'Insert Javascript Fragment' actions' (https://portal.blueprism.com/jquery-support-invoke-javascript-function-and-insert-javascript-fragment-actions). In the meantime I'm looking for a solution in vanilla javascript. The site juses backbone.js in the background and the dropdown choices are only valid after a certain event is triggered. Therefore the standard HTML action 'Select Item' doesn't work. HTML: -- Select outcome -- On hold Start Case completed jQuery solution (confirmed in IE Developer Tools console): $('.selectedOutcome') .val('TIP-CASE-COMPLETED') .trigger('change'); Anyone who knows how to do this via. the 'Invoke Javascript Function' in a 'Navigate'-stage? I'm not sure how this action works as it's divided as 'Function Name' and 'Arguments'. Is it even possible to call several functions after each other like .function1().function2()? There are several workarounds, like global mouse clicking, or global key events, but I would like to solve this issue with javascript.
1 REPLY 1

AjmalMoideen
Level 2
I think you would first have to use ""insert javascript fragment"" to insert the piece of code written and then use the ""invoke javascript function"" to call the inserted fragment.