Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Attachmate Issue

Hi, I am getting the following error while connecting to Attachmate Extra. I have added .edp file and ATMAPI32.dll but still getting error. Any lead appreciated.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Excel - file in use pop up

Hi all I have created a process where members of a team can save an excel document document directly in to a sharepoint folder. This list of documents in that folder forms the queue to be worked, and as the process moves on each excel document in th...

Application Modeller - Region Mode

Hi all, We are currently using the Region Mode to spy a particular application. We would like to use a wait stage to check a certain element is available before we click it (much like check exist in HTML mode). However, the nearest action we seem ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Reading grayed-out text from remote client screen

We have been making a solution for automating a remote application which we access through Citrix. As we are using Surface Automation, our only options to read text from this screen are Read text with OCR and Recognize Text. With Recognize Text we ha...

Issue with "Is Item In Queue" Work Queue action

I have an issue where the "Is Item in Queue" action wrongfully implies that 2 keys are identical even though they are not. I investigated this further and it appears that this function does NOT take into account capitalized vs. non-capitalized letter...

how to find and replace text in word document ?

I need to open the word document and then need to find and replace some text. Created a process and used MS Word VBO and created stages as below. 1. Open the document (works fine) 2. Show the document (works fine) 3. Find the text (it finds the text ...

Mainframe app not launching

I am unable to launch the mainframe app on my vdi, I get the below error "Failed to perform step 1 in Navigate Stage 'Navigate1' on page 'Initialise' - Launch failed: Error from ConnectToHostOrSession: Failed to connect to Attachmate host A with an u...

Error in sending mail from Process to Microsoft Outlook

Hi, I have configured a process and have used one action stage in which used MAPIex object to send mail. I have used profile and recipient as environment variables, I have given all the parameters like profile, to, subject and message, but whenever I...