cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login by LoginAgent always fails right after reboot of App Server

TetsujiJunicho
Level 9
Hi I'm wondering why LoginAgent always fails to log in right after App Server reboots. After second tries, it succeeds. 1. 10 Runtime Resources try to log in. 2. Login Process uses each different Credentials. 3. Some of Rumetime Resources ( 1 to 4 out of 10) fail to log in because the report says "The given key was not present in the dictionary.". Any ideas and suggestions? Regards,
2 REPLIES 2

balaraju_k
Level 2
I'm able to login to portal that time and after that we have complete the ""Basic awareness survey"" their it asked for the credentials again i typed with correct details but i won't allowed me to continue. So that is the reason why tried multiple times by changing the password. Sorry for that, Thank you for your help in logging into system. And now everything working as expected. Regards, Balaraju Kachu

SteveBoomer
Level 5
Perhaps you need to give the server longer to settle. It'll be doing lots of Windows tasks when starting back up as well as BP. It'll be creating a secure connection with the DB server and DB, checking for changes, checking the encryption schemes etc. I'd suggest you need to leave it at least 5-10 minutes before you start to worry about the Runtime Resources being offline.