cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create New Business object using existing EXCEL VBO Global code and .dll's. Error

sskodithuwakku
Level 3
When I create New Business object using existing EXCEL VBO Global code, .dll's and name spaces there is an compile error. Error Description: Compile error at line 100:Name 'Crate_Instance' is not declared How can I fix this issue.
2 REPLIES 2

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
Hello, I strongly suggest you contact you Blue Prism consultant/mentor if there is functionality missing that you need in our MS Excel VBO object, rather than creating a duplicate object. Remaining with our certified VBO will ensure you are using a fully supported interface. If you want to create your own code stages, I recommend the following: Please read the guide to using code stages in the Product Documentation section of the portal. It is called Blue Prism Data Sheet - Extending Automations using the .NET Framework The MS Excel VBO has global code and code options that you have not transfered to your new object. There are instructions about these in the above guide (they are accessed via the object properties box in the initialise page.

jmcalonge2
Level 2
Hi. Could you please include a new functionality into the VBO Excel object for CSV files with ""semicolon"" separated fields? ""Convert CSV(;) into XLSX"". Many thanks. 😉