cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a pdf smart form using BP

Juan_ManuelFon1
Level 2
Hello community,

I need to create some extra textboxes inside a pdf and slide down the rest of textboxes, all by using blue prism. The only way I see I could do it, is by dragging and dropping the mouse cursor to draw the text box and then trying to organize the forms by using the mouse.

Since this is a banking process, I suggested to the team to find a different solution for this Business case, I found this solution very risky and not efficient and we need to automate standarized processes. Also, the team has already a dynamic smart form created in Adobe Designer that performs this way quicker than a bot.

My question is, have you faced a similar scenario?, If so, how could you resolve it?

BR!

Juan Manuel

------------------------------
Juan Manuel Fonseca
Rpa consultor
HSBC
America/Mexico_City
2 REPLIES 2

josecaceres
Level 3
Hi Juan,

Not sure if my comment will count. But, I've only had to read and add text to a dynamic pdf form via a macro.
In short the macro was using the Adobe API to inject JS. 
For reference:
https://opensource.adobe.com/dc-acrobat-sdk-docs/acrobatsdk/documentation.html#x-and-earlier-documentation
Have a look at the doc Interapplication Communication with the Acrobat SDK.

You will need to create custom code stages to be able to interact with the form.

jose caceres
analyst programmer
nab
Australia/Melbourne

EmersonF
MVP
Hi, unfortunately I don't have the solution for this, but maybe I can influence you to follow another solution like the Google Form, the fields can be done manually and the answers can be captured through the CSV that the tool provides

Emerson Ferreira
Sr Business Analyst
Avanade Brasil
+55 (081) 98886-9544
If my answer helped you? Mark as useful!
Sr Cons at Avanade Brazil